24 August 2020
Many forms of entertainment are often considered when planning a wedding, but have you ever considered hiring a magician up close? Some of you may have preconceptions about magic, but seeing it up close is a mind-blowing experience and gives guests something to talk about right away.Disable Third Party Ads
Below are 5 great reasons why you should consider hiring a magician for your wedding.
• Stand out and make your event memorable! Not many people will have seen a professional magician perform live before, so this is the perfect opportunity to create a night that everyone will remember. Everyone is familiar with the typical 'white wedding' and the average wedding DJ, their entertainment is a way to set your wedding apart from the rest.
• A magician can perform anywhere! Hire a magician to perform at the tables during your meal or to walk around the bar and perform during your drinks reception. A close-up magician will work on your schedule; when and where they will act is entirely up to you.
• During your wedding, you will probably be very busy greeting all your guests, taking lots of pictures, and generally worrying if everyone else is having a good time. A close-up magician can eliminate much of the stress by keeping your guests entertained for you, so you can relax and enjoy your day.
• It will give your guests something to talk about immediately and eliminate those awkward silences between family and friends who have never met before. Magic up close is a great icebreaker and often creates a buzz that can be felt all over the place.
• Finally, wizards aren't that expensive! Taking into account all the other expenses involved in planning a wedding, close-up magicians tend to be reasonably priced. However, avoid going for the cheapest wizard; find one that suits you and your event. After all, you get what you pay for and weddings are not something you plan frequently.
There you have it! Those are just a few of the reasons why you might want to consider hiring a wedding magician for your special day!, https://alansmolalive.com/