26 January 2021
car insurance in Dubai will cease to exist in the following circumstances:Disable Third Party Ads
* Driving with an Invalid License or Under the Influence of Intoxicants - If the driver drives with an invalid
* Driving License or under the influence of intoxicants such as alcohol, drugs, etc., and meets with an accident.
* Overloading - In case the insured automobile was overloaded or was encumbered beyond the defined capacity.
* Providing Misleading Information or Intentional Damage- In case false or misleading information is provided to the insurance provider at the time of buying the insurance plan. Or, if it's proved that the damage/accident was caused intentionally.
* Unethical Use of Insured Vehicle - In case the insured the vehicle is used for any purpose except as mentioned in the insurance policy.
* Claims Filed After 3 Years - Motor Insurance providers in Dubai doesn't entertain claims registered 3 years after the accident.
Read more about Insurance Policies in Dubai https://articles.abilogic.com/471510/what-covered-basic-car-insurance.html