29 June 2021
"With great power, comes great responsibilities"-Spider-Man
If convincing your family to keep a pet is a great power, then taking care of it is the responsibility that comes along with it. Owning a pet is all fun and games but it comes with a lot of responsibility..be it feeding it on time, taking it for a walk...cleaning or bathing it, or taking general care. So, if you understand that you have to fulfill these responsibilities, you can surely decide from the plethora of options that you can choose from for a pet. Also, you need to understand what and how you can feed your pet.
1) Dog and puppies- If you love adorable, playful, and cute beings, then dogs or pups are the options for you. These furry playmates are the best for you if you wish to have someone playful, full of life, and energetic pets around you. Dogs and pups are known to be man's best friends and there is certainly no doubt about that..they are loving and loyal to humans. Also, some dogs prove to be excellent watchdogs.
The food they eat- Dogs can eat almost every type of food like veggies, fruits, cereals, pulses, meat, etc..but mostly, their diets depend upon the breed of the dog you have. Food like chocolates, onion, garlic, cinnamon, etc should be definitely avoided as they do not work well with their body.
2) Cats- Cats are adorable furry creatures that are mostly low maintenance..cats do not need much activity to function as they are rather calm beings. Having a cat is an absolute delight as they are usually very quiet and can be easily trained. Cats are beautiful and very attractive creatures.
The food they eat- The diet of cats depends upon the type of breed they are..but usually, cats should be fed with cooked meat or prescribed cat food. Cats should not be fed with milk(because they are lactose intolerant), dog food, onion, garlic, chocolate, etc.
3) Bearded dragons- Bearded dragons are a type of lizard that is broad, triangular headed and have flattened bodies with spiny scales arranged in rows and clusters. It makes an excellent pet for kids as they are usually docile and gentle. Kids will be able to learn how to handle them and develop a strong bond over time. Caring for them is easy, but they need regular meals, attention, and maintenance.
The food they eat- This pet can eat cucumber, bell peppers, apples, etc..also you can know more about its diet by logging into www.beardeddragonsdiet.com
4) Hamsters-Hamsters, for many people, make excellent pets. They don't require a lot of attention, get enough exercise running on their wheel, and are cute, cuddly, and pleasant to hold. They can make an excellent beginner's pet for children who like to keep a pet.
The food they eat- Hamsters can eat almost everything with the exception that the food they are fed should be fresh..hamsters cannot digest stale food. They are omnivores, that is, they can eat plant-based as well as insect-based food.
5) Rabbits- Rabbits make wonderful indoor pets. They are cute and brimming with personality. ... It is necessary to know that rabbits should have a place to relax by themselves which is not completely secluded from their family home. This pet needs social interaction and lots of exercises.
The food they eat- During summers, rabbits usually eat weeds, grasses, clover, wildflowers, and flower and vegetable plants..in winters rabbits on twigs, buds, bark, conifer needles, and any remaining green plants.