Expires in 9 months
08 July 2021
Flirting does not come easy to everyone. Even the most confident people may freeze up and exclaim "hey!" when their crush approaches them in public. But don't worry. We have plenty of tips for flirting that will help you get your crush's attention.
This content is imported from embed-name. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Trust your instincts. Confidence is the best thing. If you are confident and strutting down streets like you own them, then your crush (and everyone else) will notice. Your crush will want you to get to know the girl who believes she's special.
2. Show interest in your loved ones' lives. Everybody loves a compliment and almost everyone enjoys talking about themselves. If you get a chance to talk to your crush, don't let it go to waste. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will be grateful for your curiosity about them, and they will definitely look forward to another conversation.
3. Draw attention to your lips. It may sound absurd but it is actually very effective. Keep chapstick and lip gloss handy. Layer on some lip gloss if you spot your crush. They'll be dreaming about those lips all day long.
4. If you pass someone in the halls, smile and say hi. I know, when you're walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. You will likely react by looking down at your phone, pretending you are in a frantic text conversation. But ignore these instincts and look up at them. You don't have to engage in a lengthy conversation (unless you choose to). You can just wave for a few seconds, then say hi and move on. Boom, you'll be on your crushes radar.
This content is imported via Giphy. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or perhaps you can find more information on their website.
5. But don't forget your crush...for too long. This seems counterintuitive doesn't you think? But think about it: Imagine your crush running into a group with their friends at McDonald's. It's a good idea to say hi to their friends before you start to make a group. You will find your crush feeling a little bit lonely until you include them (and make their day).
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. "Accidentally" meet a hottie in a crowd. You can even laugh and say, "Oh my God. I am a complete klutz around cute people. They'll be immediately flattered and want to know more about you. You can then introduce yourself and start a conversation.
7. Don't look at them. It seems very scary. If someone spots you staring, you should quickly look away so they don’t realize that you were literally drooling and watching them eat a hamburger. This is what you should do next time. Get all of your confidence. Next, smile back at your crush, and perhaps wink, if they notice you staring at them. It will prove that you're confident AF and will give them the excuse to come talk to you.
8. Take a look at their clothes. If they're wearing a band shirt or sport jersey, ask them about it. This will show that you are interested in their lives and will spark a conversation.
9. Sometimes, be clear. Perhaps you are playing frisbee outside and accidentally toss it at the cute girls nearby. An exaggerated apology lets them know you're flirting on purpose (and in on the joke) and could lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you're too scared to start a convo alone, bring your friend with you and introduce her to your crush. This may seem weird, but sometimes it's easier to approach a person for someone else.
11. Before you meet them, flirt. Text your crush, "You should be wearing that blue shirt tonight. It will make your eyes shine! :) A flirty message lets them know you are thinking of them and makes them want to see you again. Also, it's a great way to see if your advice was taken.
This content was imported from Giphy. gitarijada might find the same content elsewhere, or find additional information at their website.
12. Start off with something cheesy to break the ice. If you are thinking about picking up lines, the only ones coming to your door are likely super lame, recycled ones. "Did you feel it...when you fell from Heaven?" Or, "How heavy does an elephant weigh?" Just enough to break the ice!" Try to play it as smooth as possible, but don't give up. Just be you! Jughead Jones would love it, you know.
Here's my website: https://gitarijada.org/quotes/attitude-status/