Expires in 7 months
23 June 2022
Have you ever gotten error message "did not download file, the file contents differ from what was anticipated"? This error normally occurs when customers launch the Minecraft game. In this put up, MiniTool Partition Wizard exhibits you the way to solve this challenge.
Failed to Download File Error in Minecraft
Repair 1. Exchange the Jar File
Repair 2. Reinstall Minecraft
Didn't Download File Error in Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox sport developed by Microsoft's Mojang Studios. In the game, players can work together with blocks in a 3D world. Features in the game embody exploring the world, amassing sources, synthesizing items, and survival adventures.
As for Twitch, it is a streaming app. However you should purchase games on it or add video games to its Recreation tab. Then, you'll be able to launch games from Twitch. However, some individuals report that after they launch Minecraft or mod packs from Twitch, they are going to get the did not obtain file error.
The full error info is as follows:
Didn't obtain file, the file contents differ from what was expected.
Filename on disk: jna-4.4.0.jar
Path: C:\Customers\willi\Twitch\Minecraft\Set up\libraries et\java\dev\jna\jna\4.4.0\jna-4.4.0.jar
Please word that the error might happen in a number of versions of Minecraft jar information, including .4.0.jar, 4.5.0.jar, 4.6.0.jar, and so on. Then, how to solve this error? Please keep reading to get solutions.
Some individuals encounter exit code 0 in Minecraft and the sport will get crashed. If you're bothered by the same downside, attempt these options on this post.
Fix 1. Exchange the Jar File
The best solution to error "failed to download file, the file contents differ from what was anticipated.title: jna-4.4.0.jar" is replacing the jar file. You need to copy the URL given in the error to a browser, download the jar file from the URL, and then navigate to the trail given in the error to exchange the outdated jar file with the new jar file.
Nonetheless, some people report that this methodology works properly on Mac PCs but would not work on Home windows PCs. In that case, you possibly can strive pasting the downloaded jar file to both of the following areas:
- C:\Users\WIN10USERNAME\AppData\Roaming. minecraft \libraries et\java\dev\jna\jna\4.4.0
- C:\Users\WIN10USERNAME\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Set up\libraries\web\java\dev\jna\jna\4.4.Zero
Have you encountered Minecraft caught on Mojang screen error? In that case, you are not alone. How to repair it effectively? This publish supplies you with some fixes.
Repair 2. Reinstall Minecraft
If the above methodology does not work, you may attempt reinstalling Minecraft. Nonetheless, because Minecraft is put in utilizing Java commands, you cannot uninstall it using conventional methods. To reinstall Minecraft without shedding game files, please seek advice from the next guide:
- Press Windows key + R to open Run field.
- In the Run field, type "%appdata%" and press Enter to open Home windows Roaming folder.
- In the Roaming folder, find the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Find saves folder and replica it to a safe place (eg. the desktop).
- Return to the Roaming folder and delete the .minecraft folder.
- Download Minecraft installer from minecraft.web after which set up the sport.
- After the set up course of is accomplished, close the game after which open the brand new .minecraft folder to copy the saves folder back to it. The old save folder will cover the new saves folder.
Then, you may run the sport to see whether or not the problem is solved.
Have you come throughout the Minecraft connection timed out error? This error often occurs while playing Minecraft. Here you can get the troubleshooting methods.