Expires in 9 months
05 July 2022
Home theatre systems have now become hi-fi equipment. Hi-fi is the term given to high-end audio and visual system. The home theatre systems are the best place for enjoying superb audio and video experience. The home theatre equipments are capable of showing the entire movie or film as desired. The system consists of television, DVD player and audio system with hi-fi receiver. To make your home theater complete, here are a few tips:
* You should choose the correct home theater set according to the kind of the people in your house. If there are kids in the house, you can go for bright and colorful televisions. For the rest of the people, you can settle for regular, ordinary looking home theater TVs. In case of surround sound system, it's better to go for one with bigger speakers. It can give a clear and real sound.
* It's very important that the size of speakers you set up in the home theater to be compatible with the size of your television screen. This is where proper placement of the home theater equipment is very important. The best place for placing the speakers is in the corners of the room where the best view of the TV is to be enjoyed. Speakers should be at ear level or higher, so that they do not create a clatter while being operated.
* You should also check out if the home theater TV offers a great bass effect. Listening to music through earphones at home theater is very enjoyable, but when sound waves are reflected on the TV screen, they can produce a hollow and irritating sound. The best sound system for home theater is a full-range speaker set. For normal hearing levels, the home theater TV should be at least seven feet or about six meters away from the listener. In addition, the depth of the sound system must be similar or more than three inches deep.
* The home theater TV should be conveniently placed near the television. The position should not be such that it obstructs other sounds in the home theater. It should also not be too close to the TV. Remember that watching movies from home theater can take up much of your time. Thus, your attention must be totally concentrated on the TV, so that you do not have to strain your eyes unnecessarily.
* Proper ventilation is also very important. A closed ceiling or a fan set in the right direction can solve this problem. You can open the windows if the weather is hot. Likewise, you can use the fan in the summer to circulate air in the home theater. This will help to keep the sound system quiet and pleasant during movie watching.
* Proper insulation around the home theater area is another solution to prevent the sound system from being obstructed. Installing Rugs around the audio-visual equipment will be a good solution. But if the carpets are too thick, it may cause echo. So, Audio Scaleurs have to consider this factor when installing Rugs for your home theater. The flooring around should also be in a proper condition and in a color that matches the color of the home theater.
* If you are planning to buy other home theater equipment such as LCD televisions, DVD players, camcorders and other items, make sure that these products will be properly fitted in your home. They should be compatible with your home's wiring. The products should also fit properly in your home. Remember, you will be spending a lot of money to upgrade your home theater set up, so you want to make sure that you get the best equipment for your home.