Expires in 8 months
18 August 2022
As being a classroom teacher then, now online self-help guide to my select and lucky angels, well, everyday hurdle has become tough, challenging and, sometimes, taxing on the psyche. Yes, not every my learners have the capability to coping up simply because will not have the needed technology like android cellphone, iPad, desktop, laptop or any sexual educational tools a few of the lucky few have.
Well, given the said situation, I, for just one, feel that parents could take action worthwhile for his or her kids' education by exerting all efforts to possess a functional cellphone befitting for a web-based class. However, you can find varied main reasons why some parents do not have the opportunity to provide their children such simply because of poverty, joblessness, lack of education or motivation keeping up with current trends in education build and delivery of learning especially this COVID-19 pandemic.
Anyway, there are advantages and disadvantages of online learning, specifically for blended learning, for children and oldsters alike.
1. Kids can now have the time navigating the different applications around in order to getting lessons absorbed, applied in their daily grind.
2. Parents is able to see how their kiddos are employing their learning time. They might help them budget their time in order to do all task accessible sans getting other tasks forgotten. Teachers, much like me, are sending home guide because of their students, serving as reference, for their subjects to get taken to get a specific time, using a variety of minutes included.
3. Kids can show their skills in utilizing the web, say in researching for a story to learn, a photo to publish an essay on, and facts about important events of all time especially during holidays and also other commemorative exercises in Social Science subjects, to cover one.
4. Parents have the time to aid their children using task in reading and writing, likewise the problems their children encountering in numeracy, science etc.
5. Kids in addition have time to get more talkative in front of their camera or what while answering questions, sharing stories and also other activities where speaking could be the target especially on how they express themselves, with confidence without the in the flesh interactions.
6. Parents, mostly, have the possiblity to learn at the same time, kind of creating a overview of their previous schooling; naturally, with updated info where irrelevant ones had been changed to right one, particularly with Science subjects, say number of planets, etc.
7. Kids have an opportunity to become world citizens learning everything online of products and collaborating with other learners around the globe. Yes, teachers will need to have a pal teacher from another country, say a Science class inside the Philippines co-learning with Science class in USA in regards to the different landscapes during winter, and, needless to say the sunny weather in the Philippines. With videos, photos etc, both learners over these two countries could learn a lot from each slide presentation shared through Google Meet, Zoom meeting, among other technological tools suitable for this purpose.
1. Kids no reliable web connection are left behind with regards to distance education. However, with modules available around; well, all people have the opportunity to discover the concepts, samples and deep learning after a conscientious teacher implements enrichment or remediation programs if you're in need of those. Yes, creativity is key toward providing all of the learning the opportunity to kids facing technological challenges in online learning. In addition to lacking those gadgets like android cellphone, lappie or desktop, internet load also gets a hindrance, for who can afford such when parents are jobless, in dire poverty and also you know very well what.
2. Parents suffer stress even more when their children couldn't keep pace with their peers, neighbors in competition using kids, as well as other scenarios about unequal opportunities, an unfortunate reality majority within my class is owned by this situation wherein keeping with the Juans doesn't seem possible to do.
3. Kids, those people who are enterprising and many types of, head for online cheating. Yes, you will find there's group chat where techniques to modules are being uploaded along with a lazy bone will undoubtedly copy paste those and viola, obtain the perfect score, very good later just like highest honors and so on. Oh my, this sorry state of education might be a training ground for future leaders who won't do sane things but to self-aggrandizement, etc.
There you have it. If you happen to be free from such challenges, you are fortunate coping track of all these challenges, and would emerge victorious having continuity of learning amid this difficult time. However, grit, resiliency and perseverance, could be our savior when facing these glaring realities. No matter what challenges have been in our way toward teaching/learning journey, were always expecting the very best result through our very best effort. Keep head high, always. Keep safe, sane along with a saint. Cheers!
For more information about choosing an online school you can check our new web page
Here's my website: https://www.missirosesviews.com/how-to-help-your-teen-choose-a-university/