Expires in 7 months
10 July 2022
Microsoft stated that Windows 11 would be a better operating system for gamers when it launched Windows 11. It comes with a variety of game-related features, which is partially true. A few years ago, Microsoft launched a new game subscription service dubbed Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service that provides both free and premium games. You can access many premium games free of charge with just one subscription.
Recently, Minecraft has been added to the Xbox Game Pass library, allowing users to play all three games of Minecraft on PC by registering for a single subscription. If you're looking for a step-by-step guide to play Minecraft on Windows 11, you have come to the right place.
This article will provide the best methods to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's look at.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you are interested in playing Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11 it is necessary to download & install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is basically an application that runs three different versions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher users would have to access these three titles independently through the official site. If you own an Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and get access to the three games of Minecraft for free.
How to Install and Steps to Install and Download Minecraft on Windows 11
The Microsoft Store can be used to download and install Minecraft on your computer. Here are a few easy steps to follow.
1. Open Windows 11 Search, and then enter Microsoft Store. Then, select Microsoft Store from the drop-down menu.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click the Minecraft Launcher
4. On the next screen, click the Get button.
5. Wait until the game downloads. Once downloaded, click on the Play button to play the game.
6. Log in with your Microsoft account to activate your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. There are three Minecraft titles in the left pane. Select the title to install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download and install Minecraft on Windows 11 operating system.
2. Download and install Minecraft on its official website
This will allow us to access Minecraft's official website to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. These are the steps you'll need to follow.
1. First of all, visit this webpage and click on the Games option as shown below.
2. Click on Minecraft in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Try it for Free option on the next page, which is shown below.
4. Minecraft Creative Servers on the Windows operating systems to access the Try Minecraft page.
5. This will bring up the Xbox store. You need to click on the 'GET Free Trial' option, as shown below.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Installing Minecraft is a breeze on Windows 11. You can choose one of these two methods to get the game installed on your system. I hope that you find this article useful. Please share it with your friends as well. Let us know if have any questions.